This one-day, highly interactive workshop provides participants with the tools and resources to start successful government marketing. You will leave this workshop with the documents needed to start your marketing efforts. Topics include:
- Marketing and sales basics
- Developing your company’s profile for the government – Should my company sell to the government?
- Market research techniques – Who purchases my company’s products/services?
- Developing customer profiles – Who should I market to?
- Developing competitor profiles
- Developing marketing strategies
- Next steps
The conference is free and Includes; the publication “Government Contracts Made Easier” by Judy Bradt.
Wednesday – Sept 18th 8:30am -5:00pm
Hispano Chamber of Commerce
1309 4th Street, SW
Albuquerque, NM 87102
To register and for detailed course descriptions, please go to http://www.nmsbdc.org/ptap_calendar.html or contact Lenny Bean at 505-224-5966.
The New Mexico Procurement Technical Assistance Program provides resources and services to help small business owners compete successfully for government contracts.