G2B Workshop – Sandia National Labs Procurement Manager James Burt working with PTAC clients Paul Borgerson and Thomas McOwiti of EarthStar Energy Consultants, LLC.
The Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) is a government-funded program providing assistance to small businesses who want to sell their goods or services to the government, educational institutions, or tribal entities. Our staff of advisors are experienced in government contracting and provide a wide range of services, including individual counseling and training to enable businesses to successfully compete for government contracts.
Our Advisors offer free confidential one to one counseling, and training in areas including:
- How to register your business in government databases
- Research strategies for accessing federal, state, & local government markets
- How to market yourself to the government
- How to respond effectively to a request for proposal (RFP) and a request for quotation (RFQ)
- How to obtain federal Set-Aside certifications for which you qualify
- Federal accounting and invoicing practices
- Post-award guidance
- Understanding government regulations
- How to be “Contract Ready”
- Advantages of teaming with other companies
To find the Procurement Advisor closest to you and get started, click HERE.