PTAC helps our clients take a proactive approach to ultimate contract compliance. We know that good contractors start with good bidders . . . bidders that completely understand the solicitation.
Buyers expect bidders to be “contract ready.” PTAC will help you to be contract ready in many ways including understanding the government’s various solicitations, then knowing correct procedures (and useful methods) in developing your response to those solicitations, otherwise known as your proposal.
Our trainings statewide and one-on-one counseling will guide you to:
- Understand the components of solicitations used by governmental entities.
- Learn a solicitation Review Method to use every time you read a solicitation.
- Be able to, relatively quickly, scan a solicitation to make a well informed bid/no bid decision.
- Know that PTAC is available to help you with any questions you encounter while reviewing solicitations – we can also review your list of questions to Buyer’s prior to sending them in – just to make sure they are clear – and not previously answered in the solicitation.
Let PTAC serve as a “second set of eyes” and review your completed proposal draft prior to submission. We will help you by checking for our 5 Cs:
- Completeness – were all requirements addressed? are there gaps in communicating your strategy
- Compliance – is the compliance matrix fully covered?
- Consistency – formatted the same per the proposal instructions?
- Correctness – did you follow the solicitations guidelines for pricing?
- Competitive – have you explained how you have needed strengths? did you provide differentiators? discriminators?
From the Grant Thornton 2015 Government Contractor Survey:
Proposal win rates:
Surveyed companies reported a 35% win rate on proposals submitted in a competitive environment. The win rate increased significantly to 75% when the company was the incumbent on the previous contract.